Ez Flow Tru Dip Seal, .5 oz
- FREE US SHIPPING On all orders over $100
- Low stock - 2 items left
The third step in TruDip’s simple and easy 3-step acrylic dip system requires no sculpting and minimal filing for a quick, precise dip manicure. This odorless system provides a comfortable and convenient salon experience.
How to use Ez Flow dip system
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.