Green Gel Polish
Your nails are dying to wear this PERFECT green! One perfect layer and you are ready to conquer the world.
Formula & Curing time:
- Creme Soak off Gel Polish
- 2-3 coats for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 seconds by LED
Professional 3 step system, needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp. For guaranteed results, we recommend using our Soak Off Base Coat Gel & Soak Off Top Coat Gel.
Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle : 15 ml | 0.5 oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular Base Coat Gel Polish and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 coats of gel polish color. Don't forget to cure in between layers (30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of regular Top Coat Gel Polish and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
DI-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine Oxide, Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Phosphoric Acid, Pigments.