SAFETY SMOOTH TOP BARREL
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- FREE US SHIPPING On all orders over $100
- Low stock - 5 items left
The Safety Smooth Top Barrel carbide bit is used for fast cutting, shaping, reducing length and removing product such as gel, rubber base and acrylic. The rounded smooth top allows you to file close to the cuticle with confidence. Left hand option available.
Optimal use at 15,000-20,000 RPM with an Erica’s ATA electric file. RPM will vary depending on technique, e-file and newness of bit.
Made in USA
Standard shank size 3/32”
- $6.95 flat-rate US shipping or FREE on orders over $100!
- Weight based shipping will be charged on orders shipping to Canada.
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Midvale, Utah (Choose option at checkout.)
- Returns must be requested and postmarked to us within 14 days from your date of purchase.
- Your item/s to be returned must be in new condition unused , and in its original packaging. (tags still attached, no odor, pet hair, or other user damage/wear/tear)
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Items that are final sale and cannot be returned: accessories and other non-clothing items, intimates, leggings, sale/clearance items.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.